FLANNELS Personal Shopping is looking for an ambitious individual with an obsession for fashion, social media and content creation. The Stylist team is at the core of our Style and Collect business and the candidate will use strong customer service and commercial skills to drive customer loyalty and spend. Stylists will be responsible for capturing and creating content straight from the shop floor to social to drive awareness of the FLANNELS edit and develop engagement with customers, ensuring FLANNELS approach to New Luxury is always front of mind.
● Meet and greet all customers, introduce Stylist service when based on the shop floor
● Conduct styling appointments via Style and Collect service (store walk-ins and pre-booked online)
● Create and maintain customer profiles
● Drive sales both instore and virtually by having a strong understanding of both commercial and fashion trends
● Provide coverage to extended personal shopping department during absences
● Monitor correspondence and ensure prompt response to all enquiries
● Contribute and assist in Personal Shopping / Marketing / PR & Talent events as required
● Ensure timely outreach to new clients
● Work alongside internal departments to feedback client spending trends
● Act at all times as an advocate of Flannels, ensuring company philosophy is at the heart of all interactions with clients and extends across business internally
● KPIs will include content creation and client engagement
Flannels is one of the UK's leading luxury retailers, specialising in contemporary men’s and women’s designer clothing, footwear and accessories.
Founded by Neil Prosser in 1976, Flannels boasts a brand portfolio that includes Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Prada, Givenchy, Moncler, Jimmy Choo, Stone Island and Kenzo. Over that last 40 years Flannels has grown rapidly with stores opening in leading UK cities including Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Birmingham, Nottingham and Cardiff.
Flannels continuously strives for excellence, sourcing key pieces and collections from the world’s most iconic brands alongside new and exciting designers. The cool, spacious and minimal interiors of the stores allow each carefully selected brand to have their own identity, reflecting the company’s philosophy in the importance of individualism and attention to detail. By providing impeccable customer service in a unique setting, Flannels has created a benchmark for luxury retailing.
An established worldwide online luxury retailer, FLANNELS.com has been designed as an extension of an already successful business, offering the same iconic designer brands as the stores. With the latest designer fashion at your fingertips, it has never been easier to perfect your style, choosing from a coveted selection of leading international and cutting-edge labels.
19-20 Berners Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert