The Out of Store Product Stylist is responsible for leading the development of best in class product styling methods, innovative product presentations for any PR and commercial event, pop up and pop in, fair and exibition. They will establish our global visual merchandising standards that support the brand aeasthetic and strategic priorities trough the development of dedicated guidelines. Key Accountabilities:
- Establish, and evolve, visual merchandising standards to reflect current product assortments, initiatives and product strategies.
- Define the out of store Global Display Standards.
- Develop visual merchandising plans for any out of store activation in partnership with CVM Events and Design teams
- Execute display examples and provide guidance for any product presentation, provide photography and / or renderings for guidelines are of appropriate caliber and brand aesthetic.
PRODUCT STYLING & EVENT SUPPORT
- Define merchandise selections for any activation based on company initiatives and product focus.
- Partner with the Design team on new collaterals, providing feedbacks on functionality and advising on product layouts, groupings, and compositions.
- Collaborate with Event Design team on product presentation needs providing display concept feedback, planograms, and product arrangement.
- Partner with the events and creative concept teams to define the development of creative styling concepts for Pop In, Pop Up, HJ events and fairs
- Remain up to date on trends in editorial, stylistic and display standards across the industry.
- Partner with Archives team on special projects and exhibitions.
- Provide up to date information on new launches and product strategies with CVM teams.
- Partner with Jewelry Design team on new collecting information on new collections to provide overview and inspiration for In-Store Designers.
- Kick off launches / product initiatives and brief in CVM Design team on scope of work.
- Partner with Production team regarding kits and / or display order kits for special initiatives and collaterals
COMMUNICATIONS & DEVELOPMENT
- Fosters strong business relationships with cross-functional partnerships.
- Train and develop various partners on new product initiatives and the importance of display standards.
- Attend events and occasionally support new store openings to ensure flawless display execution, train local CVM partners and retail teams with current presentation standards.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture and promote an environment where others are comfortable sharing ideas and taking risks.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position for luxury brands
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Meticulously detail oriented and adept at design problem solving
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency and accuracy
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to present ideas and information to a group
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Adobe Suite - InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Able to travel for store / market visits & installations (40-50% of the time)
- Knowledge of Jewelry and Gemstones
- Interest in retail trends and exhibitions
- Experience in foreign luxury markets for cultural sensitivities and nuances
- Proactive, flexible, enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills
- Interest or passion for art and design
The hiring range for this position ranges from $80,750 - $109,250. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.