Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our customer's lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised…. and it never will be.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Responsibilities:
The Operations Coordinator takes the lead by performing all back of house operations in a Tiffany store. The Coordinator has a passion for providing excellent client service and partners with store leadership on key initiatives which supports the team and drives sales goals. The Coordinator is a key holder who acts as a manager on duty when a manager is unavailable. Duties include coordinating order fulfillment, managing inventory, coordinating client service activities, and may open and close the store.
- Receive merchandise and prepare transfers to other locations (In & Out)
- Ensure store inventory accuracy, with all internal control procedures.
- Follow-up on client orders/back orders.
- Assist in the maintenance and implementation of operational support systems e.g. Inventory systems, JDE (AS400), supplies ordering.
- Manage all store supplies (including packaging & store supplies) if necessary.
- Function as the liaison with Facilities and IT, follow up on audit issues and manage record retention.
- Supervise and coordinate regular Cycle count and annual Physical Inventory
- Provide superior customer service for all post sales service.
- Ensure repair/engraving orders are entered, monitored and completed in a timely manner, entering and communicating estimates when needed.
- If possible, perform minor onsite repairs, cleanings and other services within the store's customer service area.
- Assist management in the visual presentation of merchandise by conducting scheduled cleaning and inspection of store inventory.
- Proactive and efficient analysis of Sales vs. Merchandise in store in coordination with Store management team
- Understand and follow all Tiffany & Co. policies and procedures, written processes and verbal instructions including but not limited to Internal Audit policies and departmental processes.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace. This includes but is not limited to maintaining daily paperwork and supplies and securing all merchandise in the vault at the end of each business day.
- Assist in project work, maintain accurate logs, or work in other area as needed.
- 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service, administration and shipping.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.