At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.JOB PURPOSERESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the projects roll-out across Asia
- Oversee the user acceptance testing processes in development stages
- Study failure cases, analyze on root cases and resolve with the project team.
- Driving internal process efficiency and ensure financial policies, procedures and processes are properly adhered to
- Assist with any ad-hoc assignments, handle and follow up any system issues / queries and to work with SAP Support team for resolution
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- CPA qualification or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years' working experience in sizeable multinationals preferably in luxury retail industry
- SAP experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, intercompany, procurement, fixed assets and general ledger is a MUST
- Coordinate the Bank and Treasury administration within Asia Pacific especially China.
- Experiences in project management and tools implementation in ERP
- Solid problem solving skills; and the ability to analyze complex data, investigate and identify core issues and root causes, and evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions / solutions
- Strong business acumen with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, sense of internal control compliance
- Well-organized, mature, dedicated, self-starter, customer service oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Computer literate with excellent in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Hong Kong S.A.R || Not Applicable || Hong Kong S.A.R || FINANCE & OPERATIONS || FINANCE SHARED SERVICES || n/a ||