Payroll Advisor - FTC
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
As a Payroll Advisor, you will be supporting in the delivery of the Burberry EMEIA payroll accurately and on time, in collaboration with wider Payroll team across a number of countries in the EMEIA region. This role is for a fixed term contract of 15 months and we are flexible as to where you are based. The Payroll team are based in our Leeds office, but we are happy for you to work fully remotely with very occasional travel to the office when required.
- Working closely with the wider payroll team to help produce Burberry monthly payroll
- Checking and transferring data to third party payroll providers
- Processing all payroll related variations such as sickness, maternity, commission, bonus, merit reviews, etc in accordance with Burberry and statutory rules
- Running and extracting reports to assist with payroll checking
- Processing tax documentation such as starter and leaver forms and declarations
- Responding to enquiries from employees within agreed timelines
- Learning and applying country-specific rules on payments to employees
- Undertaking detailed payroll checking procedures, including assessing and explaining pay variations
- Processing garnishments, including associated correspondence
- Reviewing mailboxes and folders to ensure that all instructions have been addressed
- Assisting with funding and payment processes
- Previous experience in a payroll administrator/advisor role
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluency in English essential
- Fluency in any other languages would be beneficial (specifically German), but is not essential
- Collaborative with a positive, focussed attitude
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Motivated by ensuring high standards of performance and quality of work achieved
- Able to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert