At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
As a HR Systems Analyst
, you will be working with and supported by a multi-disciplinary HR team that is passionate about creating and delivering exceptional colleague experience at all stages of our colleague's career at Burberry. Working closely with key stakeholders within HR and across the wider business functions, you will be responsible for supporting the configuration, maintenance, operation, and ongoing administration of SAP SuccessFactors.
You will participate in research and development to enable continuing innovation whilst helping to ensure that HR systems and related procedures adhere to organizational processes, policies and guidelines. You will be working on a global scale, in a positive, supportive, creative, respectful and ambitious team where we value your ideas and everyone can have their voice heard and make a difference.
In addition, you will be responsible for capturing and documenting system administration requirements, establishing governance processes, research and development of best practice and, implementation of enhancements including change management communication.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overseeing the daily administration of SAP SuccessFactors, with a focus across, but not limited to, Employee Profile, Position Management. Business Rules and Workflows administration within the Employee Central module
- Partnering with HR and other system administrators to configure, maintain, and operate the environment to reflect and communicate our business processes
- Providing the first line of support for systems issues; a central point of contact in collating, trouble-shooting, resolving and escalating issues, partnering with third party vendors (where required)
- Gathering requirements and conducting assessment feasibility/impact for system changes, including raising configuration requests (where required)
- Collaborating with your HR Systems team to facilitate and manage SAP and Internal Change Release Cycle deployment including, impact assessment, configure system changes/enhancements and, change management communication
- Partnering and collaborating with our Global Employee Services Team to improve data quality, data integrity, system processes and functionality
- Performing quality assurance checks on system configuration and test workflows
- Performing regular system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of the system
- Supporting operational project teams for all new relevant HR system implementations and perform "Business As Usual" system actions based on HR/yearly calendar (e.g. performance and pay review cycles)
- Production and maintenance of system documentation (e.g. workbooks, training documentation etc.)
- Remaining solutions-oriented, seeking ways to improve system functionality with a view to enhancing and improving overall user experience
- HRIS maintenance and configuration experience, ideally with SAP SuccessFactors
- Analytical and solutions-oriented mind-set
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Expertise in defining and analysing business processes and dataflow
- Ability to build rapport, persuade and influence others
- A good understanding of HR processes
- Expert skills across MS Office suite, particularly Excel
- Project management support experience is desired
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.