JOB SUMMARYJOB DESCRIPTIONJOB SUMMARY
Deliver global Sales and Service training programs focused on embedding specific Tory Burch behaviors that drive brand loyalty and growth.
Assess specific training needs in different stores and partner with the retail team to address them. This role will work closely with the retail management team to ensure a consistent training plan and store follow-up.RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Deliver training programs, activities, and follow-up on the results (onboard training, New store opening training, seasonal training, etc.).
- Strive to achieve retail excellence and ensure a consistent and impeccable client experience within the region. Serve as a role model and conduct effective coaching for store management team and staff.
- Infuse fashion knowledge and styling tips in training and coaching to upgrade staff's styling skills.
- Project management experience is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- 7-9 years of experience in training and development experience
- Luxury retail experience & client-facing role in a retail setting is preferred
- Experience in planning and managing both small and large-scale training events, with flawless follow-through and execution
- Highly organized, with the ability to multitask and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to track and evaluate training effectiveness
- Good fashion sense and styling skills
- Experienced in live streaming or other social media exposure
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to resolving problems and issues
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good command of spoken & written English & Mandarin
- 40% travel
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .