Director of Human Resources
- Citizens of Humanity
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 12 Feb 2023
- Human Resources
- Director / President / C Suite
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This position will oversee the HR department for our company of brands: Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and Goldsign. The ideal candidate will act as an employee champion and a leader of change. You will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance. This positions reports into the CFO and partners closely with the CEO, COO and Chief Counsel.
- Provide overall leadership and thoughtful guidance by overseeing all aspects of employee welfare and career development; including payroll, benefits, systems, development and training.
- Manage employee relations.
- Ensure compliance will all legal and workplace regulations, in partnership with the legal team.
- Lead HR team across LA-based locations to ensure programs and support are consistent with company standards.
- Implement recruiting programs and hire and train team members with a team of supervisors.
- Develop and implement programs for employee wellness, enabling team members, company culture and the organization to thrive.
- Function as a strategic, human capital advisor to the senior management team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in human resources or management is a plus
- Professional HR experience, ideally from an apparel or similar business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Within the Citizens of Humanity group, you’ll find Citizens of Humanity, AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN. Three premium denim labels, each of which boasts a uniquely directional voice and clearly carved place in the denim market. We are incredibly proud of each brand’s independence, but even more so of the characteristics that unite them. Built upon a philosophical foundation of commitment to quality and uncompromising standards, our core values support everything we do. We use only the most innovative fabrics sourced from around the world and facilitate product development in our vertically owned facilities to create denim of the highest caliber. We personally and carefully test every fit and fabric, and believe the practicality of a jean is as important as its design. Companywide, each brand is committed to being thoughtful in the creation of our denim and uses advanced methods to reduce our imprint on the environment, including laser technology, ozone machines and high-efficiency wash methods. In short, we invest in the future and look forward to all that is ahead.
You can find our brands at retailers globally including 10 Corso Como, Browns, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, Forward by Elyse Walker, Goop, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Holt Renfrew, Hypebeast, Intermix, Isetan, Kith, Lane Crawford, Liberty London, Luisaviaroma, Matches Fashion, Moda Operandi, Mytheresa, Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter, No. 6 Store, Nordstrom, Revolve, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Shopbop, SSENSE, and TSUM.
5715 Bickett Street
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert