PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world. We power brands that drive fashion forward - for good. Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Warner's, Olga brands, as well as the digital-centric True&Co. intimates brand. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That's the Power of PVH. For more information, visit https://www.pvh.com/ .
Now we are actively looking for Management Trainees
for both our Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein Ankara stores.About Programme
During this 16-week program you will get on-the-job training in the store, an extensive orientation program, early responsibility, coaching and mentoring to support your growth within the organization. In this process you will also attend management and communication skills trainings.
You'll find the opportunity to improve yourself in Product Management, Store Operations Management, Human Resources Management and Customer Experience Management contemporaneously.
The Management Trainees will be trained for the "Assistant Store Manager"
role with following future tasks:
- Make the visitors feel the best Tommy Hilfiger/Calvin Klein customer experience
- Own the business and store management with a holistic perspective
- Monitor the team performance based on KPI's
- Ensure store visual appearance is according to the brand standards
- Support managing all operational processes in accordance with the procedures while prioritizing brand values
- Be in close contact with the local head office, make necessary follow-up and report on time
We are looking for the most committed professionals, who adore fashion and thrive on the challenge of working in a high-energy business; who are willing to share our vision of Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands.
What You Can Expect From Us
- New graduates (University or Master) or utmost 1 year experience, aims career in retail industry
- Fluency in English; Arabic/Russian language knowledge is a plus
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Passion for customer service
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality