About PVH Corp.
PVH is the growth platform for Calvin Klein and TOMMY HILFIGER. Through driving brand strength and relevance, we are connecting our global, iconic brands closer to where the consumer is going than ever before, today and with future generations. Guided by our values and enabled by our scale and global reach, we are driving fashion forward for good, as one team with one vision and one plan. That's the Power of Us, that's the Power of PVH+. About Tommy Hilfiger
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's most recognized premium lifestyle brands, uplifting and inspiring consumers since 1985. The brand creates iconic style, which comes alive at the intersection of the classic and the new, co-created with people who are shaping culture around the world.
TOMMY HILFIGER celebrates the essence of classic American style with a modern twist. Tommy Hilfiger offers premium quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS lifestyles, with a breadth of collections including men's, women's and kids' sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. Tommy Hilfiger has an unwavering commitment to sustainability and inclusivity.
Global retail sales of TOMMY HILFIGER products were approximately $9.3 billion in 2021 and the brand is powered by more than 16,000 associates worldwide - present in 100 countries and more than 2,000 retail stores, including its largest global flagship store at tommy.com. PVH acquired Tommy Hilfiger in 2010 and continues to oversee a focused approach to growing the brand's worldwide relevance, presence, and long term growth.The Team
The BPO Department is the team that drives Buying, Planning & Operational excellence of all the Tommy Hilfiger divisions, within Tommy Hilfiger Europe. Based in the Amsterdam European HQ, the team is split into 4 sub teams: Project /Process Management & Merchandise Operations Team, NOS Global Demand Planning & Buying Team, Seasonal Global Buying & Planning Team and Buying Operations Team.
These 4 teams work together in an informal setting to create operational excellence and alignment across all TH divisions. The Position
As the Buying & Demand Planner you will be part of the Seasonal Global Buying & Planning Team of TH. Ensuring optimum Seasonal Planning is done from the range plan handover to the official purchase order creation, within the Buying & Demand Planning department of Tommy Hilfiger, based on desired KPI's. You will work closely with the business analysts, the Buying & Demand Planners, Merchandisers and product developers, Merchandising Planning teams as well as our off shore Supply Value Chain teams. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Planning and Buying of our Global Seasonal collection
- Planning & Buying Reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Communication and planning with off shore supply teams
- Stakeholder Management
- Develop buy plans, based on sales deadlines, requested delivery dates of stock in stores, warehouse inbounding capacity and information obtained from vendors regarding lead times, Minimal Order Quantities and possible upcharges.
- Manage Sales versus Orders throughout the sell-in period to revise buys and bookings where necessary.
- Negotiate additional production costs and delivery dates with vendors and buying offices based on actual qty's vs. forecasted qty's.
- Assess lead times and merchandise forecast quantities, and place pre-buys (Excel) when early buy is required
- Confirm buys, delivery dates and any additional costing with vendors in collaboration with off shore teams
What You Can Expect from Us
- A completed HBO / University degree or equivalent.
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Planning / Analysis field.
- Experience in Fashion industry is a pré
- Excellent PC knowledge: Excel, Power Point (SAP is advantage)
- Organized and pro-active working approach
- Fluent in English
- Work Smart Program: hybrid work, flex hours, work from anywhere 4 weeks a year, home office allowance and meeting free Fridays
- One of a kind Campus: state-of-the-art collaboration spaces, restaurant with premium buffet, takeaway deli, barista coffee bars, skybar and rooftop garden
- Health & Well-being: People's Place gym, sports clubs, nutritional coaching, meditation studio, headspace subscription, rooftop yoga and mental health days
- Social events: Thursday socials, pub quizzes, annual themed events, sample sales and market launches
- PVH University: learning and development programs to leverage your professional and personal goals
- How we support you: onsite parking, bike garages, commuting allowances, Employee Assistance Programs, pension schemes and discount on our brands Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein to name a few!
Our Talent Acquisition will share our full benefits overview at the offer stage.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.