Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our Global Retail ManagementTeam we are looking for a Project Manager Global Retail(m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Set-up format to oversee and monitor all current & running projects within the department to ensure consistent communication flow across all teams
- Act as key contact for all cross-functional teams and markets, coordinate and channelall project content requests
- Establish and moderate cross-functional project teams, meetings and workshops
- Participate and support in thedevelopment of processes and overarching procedures within the department in order to enhance efficency
- Continuously prioritize projects and tasks in partnership with management
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant course
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience
- Background in Store & Window Design would be a benefit
- Experience and knowledge in projectmanagement andrelated software,tools and templates
- Ability to identify and manage new and uncertain situations with the support of the line manager
- Abilityto presentthoughts in a wider group of diverse expertise
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.