Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior technical Project Manager (m/f/d) in our Global Store & Window Design Execution Team. You are driven by project management and working with numbers and processes? A highly motivated team is looking forward for your application !What you can expect:
- Project management incl. budget responsibility for our seasonal window campaigns and for special projects in the area of brand architecture
- as well as technical development in cooperation with external interfaces
- Responsible for the implementation of the concepts in line with the budget
- Prototype phase incl. test setups and tender preparation
- Supervision and support of other project managers within the team
- Management and further development of the supplier pool
- Project management for the development of new visual merchandise products (VMP's - mannequins, hangers, displays, signages,...) as well as rollout planning and warehouse management incl. budget responsibility for this area
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant subject or comparable professional training and at least 8 years of professional experience
- Expert knowledge and passion for production, engineering and materials for window campaigns as well as store displays or similar elements
- Extensive experience in project management
- Ability to handle new and unexpected situations
- Good mentor skills to coach juniors and talents
- Ability to handle new and uncertain situations independently
- Passion for numbers and processes
- Ability to present ideas and thoughts to a group with diverse expertise
- Experience working in an international environment
- A good understanding of people and a flair for conversational situations
- Knowledge of MS Office and advanced Excel skills
- English fluent, knowledge of German is an advantage
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Sabrina Pach (SABRINA_PACH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.