HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is looking for a new talentto join our team in ourBOSS Store in Stockmann Helsinkiin Finland.As a Menswear Manager your objective will be to assist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store to ensure that store productivity, sales and profitability goals are achieved and exceeded. The position as a Menswear Manager is a full time position.What you can expect:
- Assist the Store Manager in managing the overall operation of the store
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
- To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- Provide enhanced till accountability e.g. able to process refunds and price overrides and can be relied upon to cash up when necessary
- Demonstrable experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the company, both written and verbal in Finnish and English
- Demonstrates an ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within a retail environment
We look forward to recieiving your application.Your benefits:
- Diverse portfolio of tailored training and professional development measures
- Dynamic and inspirational work culture
- Career progression opportunities
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.