HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS
to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience through our Customer First mentality, be the expert in showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations, achieving annual sales goals in a team environment and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits in our HUGO department.What you can expect:Organize for Growth
Product is King
- Meet department sales plan by serving as leader and specialist in the HUGO department.
- Work closely with and develop peers to build this business
- Serve as a mentor and leader on the sales floor to educate sales associates with product knowledge so they can assist you in building the businesses. You will hold training seminars as needed with new collection arrivals and new hires
- Lead by example: closing sales, providing exceptional customer service and focus
- Guide team regarding the appropriate and timely communication with clients and customer contacts
- Strive to achieve department/store targets with key focus on key KPI's - OFS / Customer Voice / UPT
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the inventory reducing losses and achieve the highest understanding of product knowledge for the respective department
- Follow up on product deliveries / OOS / Develop a relationship with B&M
- Hold product training sessions with team introducing NEW product / Storytelling and Exclusive launches
- Ensure full store execution in Model store and NEXT LEVEL RETAIL MERCHANDISING incorporating Story telling at all times
- Product knowledge includes understanding fit, cut, features and benefits, materials used, current fashion, inspiration, etc.
- New business outstanding customer issues or needs, and client development results
- Feedback from clients and sales associates regarding product
- Follow up with clients on NEW season launches / Events creating relationships with key clients and turning them into Fans
- Build a clientele in order to meet individual sales goals and cross and up sell
- Continue to develop the existing business by contacting repeat customers
- Assist with identifying slow sells, stock rotation, style replenishment, best sellers and product needs
- Follow all CRM initiatives as it relates to your business (i.e. inviting customers back to shop, knowing key customers, email capture, etc.)
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Base Pay + Commission
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision
- Generous Employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.