Tiffany & Co. is seeking an Administrative Assistant - Office Specialist to manage facility operations of 60-70 person Jewelry Design and Innovation Workshop (JDIW). Ensure that the facility and personnel have the necessary tools and environment to execute their job. Duties include management of all aspects of facility upkeep, supply management and employee resource needs. Serve as the JDIW lead for PR photoshoots, tours, employee set up and on-boarding, intern, and contractor logistics. Manage all JDIW wide meetings as well as the day-to-day meeting calendar for VPs and Directors. Administrative Support to Vice President and Directors
Jewelry Design and Innovation Workshop (JDIW) Lead Contact
- Responsible for all travel arrangements for 1 JDIW VP and 2 Directors, including after travel expense organization and submittal
- Coordinate trade show appointment and entry as needed
- Prepare expense reports for Director and VP
- Responsible for calendar management for 1 JDIW VP and 2 Directors and Model Maker team, including coordination with cross departmental executives, directors, and managers
- Collaborate with JDIW VP, Directors, and Managers to create and present JDIW communications including presentations, SOP's, surveys, emails, and other communications as needed
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current with security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Manage and maintain JDIW inventory list for VP and Directors
- Other administrative duties (faxing, typing, copying, arranging messengers, mailing, order food, etc.)
- Primary point of contact for Tiffany security team. Ensure all security requirements (codes, keys, video, access permissions) are maintained and documented.
- Primary point of contact for all PR, creative and HR film shoots. Project manage all collateral needed based on timelines and work with building manager and external parties on certificates of Insurance.
- Manage the set up and coordination of all JDIW tours including timing, logistics, NDAs and materials.
- Main contact and coordinator for IT - includes all upgrades, service outages, moves and equipment installation.
- Coordinate supplier on site visits (timing, rooms, invites, collateral, room and food set up).
Personnel and System Management
- Determine budget and execute indirect purchase needs for JDIW office (including manufacturing shop). Handle all logistics including the creation of purchase orders, tracking and maintenance. This includes all tools, equipment, equipment parts and Argon and Oxygen tanks. Responsible for budget and processing of all facility related items such as suppliers, equipment maintenance and repair, outside services.
- Lead Health and Safety Committee, MERT team and execute all SOP creation and training. Ensure AED and other tools are functioning and updated.
- Maintain all equipment maintenance and manage contractors (including payment) in coordination with Health and Safety as well as facilities department. (Includes office and shop needs)
- Maintenance and upkeep of all hazardous material data (MSDS) and department SOPs
- Coordinate on site inspections with local governmental agencies such as NYFD, DEP
- Supervise and direct all cleaning staff
- Coordinate all waste and cleaning pick up and disposal including chemicals, paper, lab coats.
- Coordinate all departmental physical moves with external services
- Maintain contacts, contracts and billing for external suppliers and research and development resources
- Coordinate deliveries and appointment schedules with building team and Facilities.
- All conference room approvals and upkeep
- General upkeep of space including pantry and cleaning needs.
- Day to Day IT support for Model-making team
- Create content and lead the development of the JDIW Intranet page
- System administrator for SharePoint and intranet
- Track, update and approve SHOP employee attendance in Kronos and SharePoint for Monthly MBR - Team of 11 Model Makers
- Maintain accuracy of departmental phone list, organizational chart, birthdays & anniversaries, SOP list, and JDIW operational documents
- Organize and plan all JDIW Events such as Seasonal Family Day, Team Building and other relevant celebrations and activities, determine Holiday Gifts for the team
- Assist in creation and maintenance of Research and development physical and electronic library.
- Maintain digital catalog for materials, coatings, gemstones, finishes and textures, clasps
- Ensure all materials and collateral are accessible for external parties
- At least 4+ years of administrative experience supporting a team and senior-level executives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Business writing & verbal communication skills
- Shown mastery in Microsoft Office Applications with emphasis on Outlook Calendar, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Deadline driven with flexibility and superior organizational skills
- Have flexibility with changing job requirements as the business needs change
- Ability to resolve issues without close supervision
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in a Corporate environment
We seek an individual who demonstrates integrity, dependability, and a track record of following through on commitments with the highest level of customer service.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $31.45 - $42.55 per hour. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.