The Sr. Analyst, Corporate FP&A will provide in-depth global analysis on expenses, headcount, and capital expenditure on a worldwide basis for Regional and Corporate groups. S/He will also support the Corporate groups to prepare their budgets and analyze their expenses. Cross functional work with these teams will be essential. Supported Corporate Groups include Finance, HR, Global Commercial Team, Global Protection, Global Client Relations, Global Store Design, Procurement, Legal and Global Sustainability & Philanthropy. The Analyst will support the annual budget process and mid-year forecasts, providing analysis regarding risks and opportunities for both expense and capital budgets. S/He will also coordinate month-end activities, produce standard reporting and ad hoc analyses.*This position is in-person at our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY with an optional hybrid schedule. Key Accountabilities:
- Support FP&A Manager to ensure that the budget and forecast processes are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner. Additionally, analyze and assess submitted information to determine risks and opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with management and staff of corporate groups and regional teams. Be a financial partner including monthly spend reviews.
- Ensure monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis (expense and headcount) are completed in support of both internal and group requirements.
- Support FP&A Manager with ad hoc analysis across all functions and as requested by management. Make observations and recommendations based upon the results of the analysis and present the information in a clear and concise visual format.
- Provide guidance on account usage and expense classification. Support Accounting close and miscellaneous financial inquires.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $94,860 - $120,000. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.Required Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of finance related experience
- BS degree (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
- Proven track record demonstrating leadership and professionalism, as well as delivering high quality work
- Comfortable working with and presenting to senior management
- Strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Experience with Hyperion Planning (HP) and Essbase a plus
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as SAP Business Objects a plus