About the role:
In this exciting role you will honor the customer by delivering the highest standards of Tiffany's customer service, utilizing strategic selling, product expertise and proactive client follow up.
You will demonstrate the drive and ability to achieve and exceed individual sales plan, clienteling and sales targets. You will also support the team with effective sales coaching to maximise overall sales effectiveness. You will support the Management team with store opening and closing duties and be responsible for the effective running of the sales floor. Responsibilities:
- Understand and execute on pre-determined individual Annual Net Sales plan by cultivating strong customer relationships in executing the Tiffany Touch and committing to the highest standards of customer service
- Assist customers with merchandise selections using consultative and strategic selling skills in accordance with TCO training modules and standards
- Cultivate customers with personalized interactions
- Learn and execute practices to achieve high client repeat rate
- Embody and inspire the highest luxury standards in presentation and behavior
- Manage customer issues/complaints
- Become an active member of store team to support the initiatives and efforts of the store and the company
- Ensuring the health safety and welfare of yourself and others at work and complying with system put in place to manage health and safety
Benefits and perks
- Minimum two years retail experience preferably within the jewelry industry
- Previous expert selling experience
- Demonstrable problem solving ability
- Strong customer service ethics
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
- Strong computer skills - Word, Excel and CRM
- Flexible working availability, including evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Previous experience in a luxury retail environment
- Previous senior sales experience
- Gemology Certificate/Diploma preferred
About the business
- Generous salary, employee merchandise benefits and milestone gifts.
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team.
- Culture focused on collaboration, innovation, wellbeing and growth.
- Endless career opportunities with the world's largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Never-ending training and individual up-skilling opportunities.
- Great mentoring from highly experienced management team.
- Global opportunities for networking and cross-collaboration.
- Wellbeing and Charitable Giving/Volunteering Program.
- A vibrant, positive and socially connected team environment.
Tiffany & Co. is one of the world's most recognizable luxury jewelry brands. The Tiffany name has become synonymous with elegance, innovative design, fine craftsmanship and creative excellence with a reputation for the finest jewelry and effortless style.
For 185 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany employees honor every special moment in our clients' lives and every unique gift that commemorates their milestones. This differentiating factor, known as the Tiffany Experience ( Creating Connections, Providing Personalized Experiences and Honoring the Tiffany Legacy) is never compromised.
We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every client and Tiffany recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability. Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.