Junior Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d)
- Munich, Bayern (DE)
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
To support our Digital Merchandising team we are searching for a Junior Digital Merchandiser (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- E-Commerce Visual Merchandising (display of editorial and shop categories), being reactive to trade and trends, whilst maintaining strong visual aesthetic
- Reporting on designer and category performance on a weekly basis and communicate results in cross-departmental trade meetings
- Contribution to the weekly editorial meetings, development of strategic proposals for the purpose of sales optimization
- Close collaboration with CRM / EMM / CX on the planning and curation of weekly emails
- Selection of products for emails (editorial as well as promotional ones) in line with the commercial strategy and the brand positioning
- Management of onsite categorization / navigation to ensure the best possible customer journey / usability and onsite experience for the customer (in collaboration with Shop Management)
- Permanent contact with Buying team to co-ordinate designer launches and identify key buys, high volume stock as well as exclusive product
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in business or fashion
- Some professional experience gained in a digital merchandising environment.
- Strong interest in fashion and good knowledge of designers represented on Mytheresa
- Proactive, strong organizational skills, and adherence to deadlines whilst being able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Profound analytical skills and confidence with figures
- Experienced exposure to MS-Office
- Good oral and written English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.
We are looking forward to your expressive application via our career site.
MYTHERESA IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S LEADING ONLINE STORES FOR LUXURY FASHION
As a rapidly expanding company, we are always looking for new talent, eager to experience the exciting and challenging environment of e-commerce within the luxury sector and contribute to the mytheresa.com success story.
WHO WE ARE
Launched in 2006, mytheresa now has more than 400 talented and driven multicultural employees, with great variety of professional experience. All experts in their respective fields, they combine their entrepreneurial and individual spirit with excellent teamwork. We are dynamic and ambitious. Passionate about fashion and completely in tune with online trail, we all share the same goal: to offer our customers the best service they could have.
WHAT WE OFFER
A fun yet invigorating working environment to explore, experiment and excel. With just the right structure and leadership to work effectively and efficiently, while having the freedom to share and bring new concepts and ideas to life.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
People with the true mytheresa.com spirit – motivated and driven, ambitious yet willing to support others. Most importantly, we want people who are passionate about what they do, whether it’s editorial, IT, logistics, finance, PR, marketing and so on. Help us to take mytheresa.com to new heights – and markets!
HOW TO REACH US
Visit us at https://careers.mytheresa.com/job-offers.html
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert