LePrix seeks an Account Manager to guide our retail customers throughout their pre-owned procurement journey to create an enduring, expanding, and rewarding commercial relationship. The AM needs to be an excellent communicator and responsible for managing client relationships and growing the client’s use and adoption of LePrix’s platform, and support our clients throughout their buyer journey. You will build strong relationships with your stores at all levels, working with the broader team to ensure partners are actively engaged to drive business results.
This role is responsible for managing, optimizing, and growing the sales and retention of LePrix’s wholesale store partners. You will build strong relationships with your stores at all levels, working with the broader team to ensure partners are actively engaged to drive business results. LePrix is a fast-growing B2B marketplace platform for retailers to source authentic, pre-owned luxury globally and at scale. This is a unique startup opportunity to develop and grow an exciting business model and company.
- Lead account management projects, including related operational execution to ensure client success
- Assist with sales planning and account level projections
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with Client Teams, including Senior Leadership, and buying organization decision makers within each customer. Create strong support for the LePrix Platform and secure their willingness to advocate on LePrix’s behalf.
- Act as a strategic advisor to our retail partners by first understanding the challenges they face and then connecting them to ways we can help overcome those challenges to bring value.
- Upsell and implement service offerings to increase customer revenue, retention and overall satisfaction
- Responsible for retaining and growing existing store partner accounts and integrating new onboarded partners to meet and exceed monthly company goals
- Build and maintain strong rapport with retail partners to uncover needs and actively contact and engage with partners to consistently purchase
- The account manager is responsible to present the customer QBR, resolve partner concerns and act on feedback
- Analyze partners on a monthly basis to strategize partner success
- Provide training on platform and product, inventory assortment planning, buying and sell through strategies to elevate client partnerships and our platform
- Work cross-functionally to understand the unique needs (product mix, services, pricing) of each of the clients in the markets you are managing
- Proactively seek, maintain and update knowledge on each store’s status, seasonal and future plans, to optimize sales opportunities.
- Contribute to sales development and marketing strategy
- Devise and maintain Account Manager SOP to improve efficiency of managing partner accounts
- Work cross functionally between teams to deliver value to partners
- Proven experience managing, retaining and growing mid to large accounts
- Passionate about providing a fit-for-purpose solution for customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to engage and persuade
- Proficiency with Excel or Google Sheets, Hubspot or CRM, PPT or Google Slides
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly evolving work environment
- Provide high-level of service to partners
- Ability to troubleshoot and negotiate
- Strong analytical ability
- Extremely organized and have a proven ability to exceed performance goals
- Confident and enthusiastic when presenting information to decision makers
- Naturally curious, passionate and have a strong desire to learn and solve problems
- Sense of urgency and drive to exceed expectations
- Team player
- Retail, resale, B2B account management, or consulting experience preferred