LePrix, the leading wholesale platform for authentic, pre-owned luxury, is transforming the resale industry by reinventing how retailers source.
We’re hiring for a smart, resourceful and passionate builder with a global mindset - someone who is excited about growing and retaining our customer base. You will lead the creation, execution, and analysis of our demand generation and retention programs to build and prioritize our customer pipeline and accelerate revenue growth. You will report to our CMO and partner closely with our product, sales and account management teams.
As a B2B Marketing Manager, you will:
- Manage go-to-market strategy and execution, work cross-functionally to generate quality leads across multiple channels
- Lead with data-driven, results-oriented approach on key marketing KPIs for the Company including traffic, conversions, activity, ROI, CAC, LTV, etc. Present results on marketing effectiveness.
- Plan and execute nurture and demand gen campaigns via marketing automation and increase MQLs using SEO, paid, partnerships and on-site conversions. Launch new media and channel expansion opportunities.
- Develop editorial calendar and manage email, text, webinars, gated content, partnerships and other programs
- Manage and implement digital content for LePrix to generate leads, engagement and retention
- Work directly with senior leadership on channel strategy, OKRs and press/ conference strategy that align with business objectives, product launches, etc.
- Work closely with Account Management, Sales, Product, Merchandising and Supply
- Create landing pages and strong call to actions to optimize conversions
- Conduct A/B testing, conversion tests to optimize user experience and campaign results.
- Manage all digital ads, emails and campaigns to achieve targeted KPIs for brand awareness, growth, engagement and to drive sales
- Manage CRM and audience building marketing efforts
- Update and maintain website, lead forms, and blogs
- Track performance of campaigns, determine and execute optimization strategies
- At least 3-5 years of marketing experience driving marketing programs, preferably for B2B – you’ve built or helped build a program and have experience operating at scale
- A strong analytical and strategic toolset, including a deep understanding of performance marketing KPIs
- Experience with Hubspot, Google Analytics, Photoshop and SEM preferred
- Strong command of Google Analytics, Hubspot analytics, and SQL experience is a plus
- A knowledge of and passion for fashion and sustainability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working with a results-oriented passion, great at execution and ability to move fast and be detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Goal-oriented creative thinker
- Strong interpersonal skills to work cross functionally between teams
Our commitment to Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion - We are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process. To apply, please send a one-page cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.