At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
To begin and take ownership of the end to end process of managing a product range with guidance from senior management.
- Own and drive Product category.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising team in developing the strategic plan for the Product category and influence cross-functional team to deliver strategic direction for the category.
- Develop relationships with cross functional peers across Sourcing, Design, Product Development and Planning.
- Create effective working relationships with Regional Merchandising team to gain product feedback and market research.
- Analyse daily/weekly sales reports and propose appropriate action to take.
- Develop and present the range plan for approval including pricing strategy, COO and competition strategy.
- Accountable for the sample budgets for the category, and ensure the tracking, maintaining and ordering of the Samples are managed effectively.
- Manage PLM data entry and support the Merchandising Assistant to prepare reports using excel for Merchandising team.
- Conduct competitive analysis including Pricing Analysis.
- Partner with the Corporate Pricing team to understand price-bands across the three core currencies and report back findings to the Merchandising team; maintain data to support the price structure in PLM.
- Organise and coordinate collection notes and buying guides.
- Coordinate and support all administration duties relating to market training for the Merchandising team.
- Deliver any ad hoc administration and assistant duties to ensure smooth running of the team.
- Retail experience and mindset
- Passion for commerce/product
- Demonstrates commercial instinct
- Strong Analytical skills
- Retail maths skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Singapore || Not Applicable || Singapore || REGIONAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9013 || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert