Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 900 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Key Account Manager - Italian speaking (F/M/D) Fixed-term contract of 6 months // CDD de 6 mois Starting in March, based in ParisAbout the role
Vestiaire Collective is looking for an Italian speaking, Key Account Manager (F/M/D) to join our B2C team.
This role is responsible for managing and growing our network of professional sellers through steering the performance of the business, and helping to establish and execute the market's overall strategic vision. What you'll do
Who you are
- Account Management: you will ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service, including day to day support and troubleshooting.
- Business development: you will be responsible for pitching and on-boarding Tier 1 professionnal sellers,
according to strategic growth areas -- price point, category or market.
- Seller education: you will be responsible for educating sellers on best sales practices, including
resale pricing and fashion e-commerce trends.
- You are entrepreneurial, highly motivated, comfortable with working both autonomously as well as part of a team. You are ready to dive head first into a fast-growing, global fashion tech business!
- Revenue generation: your goal is to maximize the GMV generated by your portfolio of
new and existing clients while maintaining a healthy level of new-in supply.
- Reporting: you will measure the growth and performance of your key accounts according to defined KPI's. Report weekly and monthly sales performance and identify key insights to grow the B2C business.
- Global teamwork: you will partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing
operational and strategic initiatives.
What we offer
- You have more than 3 years of experience in account management or sales within the fashion and/or ecommerce industry
- You have an excellent level of Italian and English. French language experience is a plus!
- You have good written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a strong interest in the pre-loved fashion market. A good knowledge of the industry and its key players is a strong plus.
- You like to work in a fast-paced environment and you are very detail-oriented and organized with a strong business acumen.
- Proactive, you are comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- You are customer focused, and use data analytics to make informed business decisions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Ambitious self-starter that is proactive and result driven
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- Flexible work possibilities
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package