Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
In order to be prepared for the challenges of the digital world in the future, we in Group Finance & Tax have the ambition to dynamically adapt to new circumstances and to be open to new ideas. Our job is to ensure the correct application of complex accounting and tax regulations and to prepare correct and complete financial statements, thus ensuring financial transparency in the Group. To this end, we develop uniform processes and guidelines for all accounting/tax/treasury topics and advise our internal customers on the further development of operational processes and the implementation of the CLAIM 5 growth strategy. In the future, we can expect a large number of exciting projects, which we want to support optimally right from the start.
Therefore, we are looking for an intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months starting in April 2023
to strengthen our young and motivated team, who is interested in topics in the areas of VAT, income tax and transfer pricing in a dynamic, international environment.
As an important team member of the Group Finance & Tax department, you will be a competent and reliable contact person for exciting and challenging tax issues and topics of our group companies.What you can expect:
- You will support the team in its function as contact person in all matters of tax law for the domestic and foreign group companies
- You will assist the team in fulfilling legal reporting obligations, such as preparing and submitting input tax refund applications, advance VAT returns, property tax returns, as well as the appropriate tax calculation in the course of preparing quarterly and annual financial statements, and you will assist in timely responses to queries from (foreign) authorities in connection with input tax refund applications
- You will support colleagues from various departments in all income and sales tax matters
- You will be actively involved in the preparation and implementation of training courses on new tax regulations for the departments concerned
- You are studying economics, business administration, economics or a comparable course of study, ideally with a specialization in tax law and / or finance.
- You are interested in issues and topics of national and / or international tax law
- Your way of working is characterized by a high degree of initiative and personal responsibility as well as a quick grasp of the subject matter
- You are able to present complex issues in a comprehensible and appropriate manner and to communicate in English
- You are business fluent in English and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP (FI/CO/BI) knowledge is an advantagen)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.