Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Manager Global Consumer & Market Insights (m/f/d) to strengthen our Group Strategy & Coporate Development Team.What you can expect:
- Be an integral part of our Group Strategy & Corporate Development team and play a key role as the consumer's advocate
- Contribute to the desirability of our lifestyle brands by delivering actionable consumer insightsfor all relevant stages of the customer journey
- Act as the main contact for consumer related questions by consolidating all customer knowledge from different sources
- Continuously provide brand equity KPIs on global scale and derive key measures for improvement in collaboration with various stakeholders
- Be comfortable with moderating focus groups/ other (employee) resource groups and presenting generated insights up to the highest level
- Take the responsibility for leading, developing and orchestrating all quantitative and qualitative market research initiatives globally
- Build and manage an internal and external network of experts, research institutes and decision makers
- Master's degree in marketing, psychology, sociology or similar
- At least two years of work experience in the field of consumer research
- You are curious and passionate about consumers and fashion
- You know how to build powerful stories around facts & data to inspire for change
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and German
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.