Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Digital Operations Manager (m/f/d) to strengthen our Digital Team Central & Eastern HUB in Düsseldorf as soon as possible.What you can expect:
- General: Responsibility of the whole operational process of a defined internationally operationg key account from order intake to go-live. Works closely together with internal and external stakeholders with the aim to ensure a smooth transportation process and on time delivery to maximize full price sales.
- Account Management: First contact for merchandise and operations teams of the dedicated accounts. Is up to date with current performance and delivery tracking and leads weekly operational meetings with partner to optimize product flow and avoids delays in delivery.
- Operations: Owns the order intake process, management of block orders, tracks and processes special deals and capsule collections & is in charge for the whole data management via EDI. Responsible for on-time reproductions of bestsellers and sample prodution for marketing campaigns. Working closely with our sales teams to optimize sizing offer and smoothen to reduce errors which leads to a smooth order process.
- Data & analytics: Cooperate with our Sales Controlling team to get the right data sets to analyze and optimize our offer and identify product opportunities and key growth areas.
- Digital visualisation: Works closely together with Digital Marketing to build a positive online presense based on a mobile first approach to uphold our brand integrity through supervising online sale guideline. Monitors PDP and PLP of responsible account and triggers discussions to further evelate our online presence. Cooperates with Digital Marketing to create a consumer faced brand shop experience.
- Product flow: Product tracking from production site to delivery of our partner. Ensuring on time delivery by working closely together with all involved stakeholders such as planning department and logistics. Share input to constantly improve operational reporting and dashboards.
- Vocational Training or Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge and a deep understanding of digital processes and 4 years work experience on manager level in digital environment (preferred pure player business) with a solid ability to provide strong analytical and conceptual analysis
- English is mandatory with German being a plus
- Eastern Europe market knowledge would be helpful
- Positive mindset with an exceptional passion for digital and optimizing processes
- Dynamic and flexible way of working
- Likes to work in matrix organisation
- Confidence to be the expert in data
- Insights and analytics
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.