Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Support Supply chain and Stock program teams to maximize opportunities for sales & profit increase for womenswear.
- Collate weekly and seasonal sales information from key accounts to effectively analyse business and respond accordingly - in preparation for Trade meetings.
- Maintain merchandising standards in the showroom and be responsible for stock inventory
- Responsible for Sample send out to key accounts
- Responsible for ensuring highest possible customer service and follow through on orders/deliveries
- Understanding of key competitors
- Market Research
- Regular seasonal visits to UK customers to ensure merchandising standards are in line with global strategy and stock holding is in line with sales performance.
- Set up & disassemble collections
- Assist with sample sale
- Sell stock & in-house stock
- Ensure all customer records are up to date as well as all administration tasks are carried out
- Ensure all Orders are entered accurately, recorded and confirmations sent to customers.
- Any other ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with all levels within the company
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
- A desire to develop a career in Wholesale
- Customer Centric Thinking
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
- Professionalism is maintained at all times
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Wholesale and Discount Allowance
- Potential continuity and career development within Wholesale
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.