Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!What you can expect:
- Responsible for supporting the successful role out of a franchise business across the whole of the Northern Hub - with a target between 65 - 100 points of sale
- Assist in appraising new franchise partners
- Produce board approval presentations for new locations, liaising with the commercial teams, shop construction and the partners
- Regular reporting on the performance of points of sale, benchmarking against our directly operated stores
- Produce virtual P&Ls to identify P&L performance flagging potential risk locations working closely with retail and wholesale analysts
- Involved in the legal framework agreements
- Work and develop on operational processes and topics
- Plan and forecast for the franchise channel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with all levels within the company.
- Enthusiastic, self-confident and pro-active.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and is very analytical.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Professionalism is maintained at all times.
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities successfully.
- Work effectively and efficiently with the ability to establish credibility.
- Commercial Finance experience
- Preferable background in a retail environment or multi-site businesses or Franchise
- Experience in SAP would be preferable
- Strong excel skills and experience in building MI Reporting
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Clothing and Discount Allowance
- Blended and flexible working environment
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.