Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Retail Client Director to join our NuOrder team in New York City. We are looking for a strategic, self-motivated, and experienced individual for our major fashion retail clients. Reporting to the VP, retail Programs, you will be responsible for the customer success strategy, expansion and retention of our major fashion retail clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in client account management/retail consulting with a very well rounded view of the retail landscape. Experience in buying or planning with a major retailer is preferred.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own Product adoption, Revenue, and Customer Retention for key retail partnerships.
- Drive customer growth to deliver more value, revenue, and retention with retail partners.
- Be an expert in your customers' business; understanding their business objectives, merchandising processes/systems and working with them to have NuORDER support their needs/goals each step of the way. Develop long-term relationships quickly with customers, including C-Suite/executive level, to drive near and long term vision for strategic partnership.
- Partner with the product team to define the product roadmap based retail account goals, and brand/retailer feedback.
- Partner with cross functional brand partners to steer brand strategy to identify key values for brands.
- Manage and execute day-to-day operations, leverage technology and constant process improvements to gain efficiency and scale.
- Own retail account reporting, including C-level meetings with our retail partners to drive transparency across our organizations.
- Operate as the main point of contact, taking personal responsibility to make sure any questions or issues get resolved.
- Devise and drive customer success strategy; including giving presentations to communicate the benefits of NuORDER, developing the communication plan, driving the tactical piece, and engaging leadership to drive commitment.
What you need to bring:
- A passionate and tenacious approach to driving value and growth for the customer.
- 7+ years of client management experience with a well rounded view of the retail landscape. Experience with a major retailer preferred.
- Education BA/BS required; MBA, a plus.
- Experience in overseeing/managing project implementation across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong experience managing teams across multiple offices and functions.
- Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate strategy into operational plans in a technology-enabled company.
- Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them.
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust quickly, navigate difficult conversations comfortably, and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and juggling competing/changing priorities in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience working across/consulting C-Level executives.
- Ability to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- Self motivated, high energy and motivational leadership is driven with peers and senior leaders across all company functions.