- Tory Burch
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
To coordinate Middle East wholesale accounts orders with customers and sales team
- follow up documents and shipments with internal/external parties
- solve all customers' issues in relation to shipment
- attend meeting (two times a week) to discuss/review shipment status with all concerned partners
- provide sales support to Italy sales team
- coordinate wholesale samples and spare part request
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Form 6 or above
- Good written/fluent in spoken English and Chinese
- Mature, responsible, good at communication and follow up
- 2-5 years related experiences in coordinating wholesale customers orders and shipments (import/export experience preferably) with minimum 2 years of experience using SAP
- Proficiency in MS excel & word
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert