Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our BOSS Menswear Orange Team we're searching for a Manager Collection Coordination (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Independent coordination and control of collection-relevant processes/timelines/meetings across interfaces
- Proactive, solution-oriented communication to interfaces on collection-relevant topics
- Execution and control of PLM/SAP data maintenance: data maintenance of form and style, creation of creative BOM and communication with our plants in all BOM relevant topics.
- Organizational tasks for defined MPG's: Responsible for meeting collection relevant deadlines on time. Controlling and optimizing the collection development process, timing, Creation of sales documents (e.g. develop layout specifications)
- Depending on the MPG to be supported: provision of materials for prototyping
- Provision of data for the Triming Block Order as well as execution of the Fabric Block Order
- Development Local Trimmings&Fabrics
- Establish alignment between MPG's (e.g., ensure consistent facility and encoding for Capsule development)
- Participation in projects
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar context
- Very good knowledge of textiles/design, understanding and flair for fashion and trends, very good English skills
- Good PC skills (PLM, SAP, Microsoft etc.)
- Reliability, organizational skills, assertiveness, cross-divisional mindset, basic business knowledge, ability to work in a team
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.