Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We offer an internship for 40 hours a week at our head office in Amsterdam. Have you always wanted to work in a professional and motivated team in an international environment? Then apply, because we offer a challenging internship and the opportunity to further develop yourself. What you can expect:
- Opportunity to experience facility management in the Benelux;
- Support in the implementation of the FM ticketing system;
- Support in making our services more sustainable;
- Support in optimizing our supplier file;
- Administrative support of the Facility Management department.
- Support in optimizing the RI&E;
- Experience the daily work in a global company.
- Engaged in a relevant college (HBO) degree;
- During the course of your studies and/or previous work experience you've already been able to gain experience in the field of Facility Management;
- Strong communication skills on all levels and a high level of commitment;
- Flexible, stress resistant, accurate, proactive, customer-focused and results-oriented;
- Pays close attention to detail, accuracy, analytical skills and a critical and efficient mind-set;
- Good written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English;
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Living nearby Amsterdam.
If the above-mentioned internship has aroused your interest and you would like to be part of our enthusiastic HUGO BOSS team, please send your CV and motivation letter (together with internship information like; start- and end date, amount of hours, writing a thesis, etc.) via our job portal on https://careers.hugoboss.com/.
We would like to get to know you!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.