Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a 3D Artist (m/f/d) for the Boss Menswear 3D Team, starting as soon as possible to strengthen our 3D Assets quality.What you can expect:
- Professional participation on 3D asset creation within the Boss Menswear collection.
- Close collaboration between Creative Management teams and 3D Designers to further develop the quality of the 3D asset creation process for Digital Showroom and internal product reviews.
- Technology research and self-responsible skill-building with clear goal orientation.
- Collaborate with internal partners such as Brand Management for creation of B2B projects and CGI content.
- Internal knowledge transfer.
- Studies of game design or media informatics which relates to VFX production and CGI content creation.
- Strong experience in 3D texturing and painting.
- Holistic knowledge of 3D workflows and trainings (incl. modelling, uv mapping, compositing, lighting and rendering). Knowledge in animation and motion graphics is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience in a comparable field of activity. (Previous fashion experience not necessary).
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Substance Suite, previous experience with procedural materials is a plus.
- Broad experience in Maya or 3Ds Max or Blender.
- Knowledge in CLO3D or Marvelous Designer .
- Usage of different render engines.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
- High communicative skills as well as strong entrepreneurial spirit are among your strengths.
- Fluent in English.
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Nina Hochmuth (NINA_HOCHMUTH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.