To support the HR Director by providing the best HR service to all employees. To be responsible for Personnel Administration and maintenance of the HR information system. To support all improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of HR operation, guarantying a smooth communication and prompt settlement of requests across the teams.
- Conduct annual career development discussions with high potentials in store, and communicate to GM/Head of HR/Head of Retail to ensure clear career path and IDPs in place.
- Mapping personal or group development themes and action plans for Training focus.
- Working with Head of HR/Head of Retail to identify and suggest effective. Coaching/Development strategies.
- Track and follow up closely on Individual Development Plans (IDP) and facilitate conversations to ensure individuals identified for development are progressing as planned.
- Partner with the HR Director to ensure all policies and handbooks are up to date and communicated across the Miu Miu and Outlets population.
- Regularly review developing legislation and industry best practices to make sure we are competitive and legal.
- Provide accurate advice to managers to get the best out of their teams.
HR PAYROLL AND ADMIN
- Coordinate with and manage outsourced payroll vendor to ensure timely and accurate payroll services, including sales commission and payroll calculation, payroll reports, government benefit contribution, individual tax filing, etc.
- Monitor and report vendor performance on regular basis.
- Support HR Director in reviewing Labour cost and Labour Budgets and reviewing performance against this.
- Ensure all employees have contracts and have any communication completed on time and accurately – contracts, letters etc.
- Work with Regional Comp and Bens and Regional Training to ensure all deadlines met and done accurately including monthly reporting
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
University degree in Human Resources, Humanities or Economics
3-5 years’ experience within HR, preferably in luxury Retail
High degree of autonomy, respect for deadlines and adaptable to context of various situations
Proficient in all digital tools (particularly SAP and/or cloud based payroll package, advantageous)
Skilled in analysing and reading data to assist in resolving problems and giving support
Good communication and relationship building skills
Very good knowledge of English language, other languages desirable