SPOTTED: Team Lead Merchandising Central Markets DOS (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Delaware, Germany
- Closing date
- 22 Feb 2023
- Merchandising & Planning
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Team Lead Merchandising Central Markets DOS (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Merchandise Management Merch. & Trading Central Markets team.
What you can expect:
- You lead the Central Markets DOS Trading team overseeing & optimizing processes, manage priorities, timelines and workload
- Your and your team's goal is to ensure the right product at the right place in the right time to achieve planned revenue and increase margin results
- You identify opportunities to further grow the business
- You manage our markdowns aligned to Global Strategies and market needs
- You build strong relationships with various interfaces such as Buying, Planning, Retail teams, Controlling, Marketing
- You are happy to travel to our stores on a regular base
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration/Textile Management or comparable
- 7 or more years of professional experience in the field of merchandise management or controlling
- At least 3 years of leadership experience, ability to lead Senior Managers and people in multiple locations
- Excellent analytical skills and profound knowledge of retail and merchandising KPIs
- You are both assertive and pragmatic in interpersonal relationships
- You are a teamplayer, you learn quickly and show resilience under pressure
- Both English and German language skills are mandatory
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert