Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Designer BOSS Womenswear Tailoring (m/f/d).What you can expect:
- Interpreting concept & researching trends in favor of main collection assuring the visibility of Hugo Boss DNA in each garment
- Preparing all sketch sheets/tech packs for BOSS Womenswear Tailoring for divisional presentations
- Working closely and communicating daily with internal interfaces Brand Management & Production
- Developing BOSS Womenswear Tailoring Main Product Groups with all associated tasks
- Developing seasonal trimmings and fabrics in cooperation internal interfaces
- Understanding and sourcing qualities and washes that fit the BOSS Womenswear Tailoring esthetic
- Seasonal follow up on selected fabrics with Product Developer and handling communication to joint venture and buying offices in terms of development of the collection
- Bring forward digital development within the BOSS Womenswear Tailoring
Please upload an extract of your portfolio.Your benefits:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Fashion Design - Tailoring direction
- Fluent English skills, written and spoken
- Strong skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, understanding of MS Office, PLM, 3D Design (CLO)
- High understanding of product, fabrics, construction, and the ability to design into price sensitive styles & conceptual pieces
- Excellent organizational, multitasking & communication skills
- Ability to work within a high pressure environment
- Open minded, a team player & Willingness to travel
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Nina Hochmuth (NINA_HOCHMUTH@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.