Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Manager Art Direction with creative and pioneering design skills who is able to advance the BOSS andHUGO collections. The highly motivated GlobalArt Direction team is looking forward to meeting you and the following challenges await you.What you can expect:
- Understanding and visualising the creative direction for BOSS and HUGO
- Delivering high level concepts for the biggest shooting projects within HB with treatment packs and shoot execution documents at an industry standard, completed with moodboards, reference films and talent boards fully fleshed out and shared with the wider business
- Creation and constant review of talent relationships, commission photographers, creative agencies and model agents in order to build a strong talent pool and to ensure to get talent within budget
- Working closely with the Content Production team to ensure all campaigns are delivered within the set budget and time allocation
- On set shooting execution for large size projects. Ensure the concept is delivered as expected and leading the photographer and the rest of the team
- Delivering ideas to Brainstorming meetings, be aware of the creative landscape across all relevant industries
- Guidance and mentor for Junior Art Directors and Art Directors within the team and helping them deliver small and medium size projects
- Highly creative, conceptual thinking, organisational talent, strong communication skills, skilled in negotiations at best in the area fashion/ lifestyle
- Degree in Fashion, Art or Design
- 5 - 7 years of professional experience in an agency and marketing department (creation), at best in the area fashion/ lifestyle
- Proficient in CS6-Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in agile workflows with international teams
- You are familiar with dynamic and film content and storyboarding
- Self-motivation and 100% team player
- Strong multi-tasking capability
- Excellent verbal, visual and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Organizational Talent + React to short term deadlines
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.