JOB TITLE: Retail Sales Performance & Client Development, Senior Manager for Spa & Boutique
DETAILS: Full time
LOCATION: New York
REPORTS TO: SVP, Global Retail
Dr. Barbara Sturm, one of the most sought-after aesthetic doctors in the world, drew on two decades of anti-inflammatory research and practice to create her high performance, ingredient science-focused skincare regimens. Her unique products have achieved cult status with skincare devotees worldwide, and her philosophy of healing the skin has challenged both aggressive approaches and the conventional wisdom.
Dr. Sturm has built more than a brand—she has built a lifestyle based on bettering oneself through education and self-care, focusing on your own beliefs and ambition and taking every challenge as an opportunity. Our community and customers are at the core of everything we do and their voices, opinions, and ideas inform each decision we make. Join us and become part of #TeamSturm.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Retail Sales Performance & Client Development manager monitors and reviews the performance of each spa. Partners with boutique managers to enhance sales, in-store client experience and after-sales service, clienteling efforts, and team productivity.
You are an active networker and client-centric brand ambassador, proactively identifying opportunities to meet new customers through relevant industry and social events.
This position requires a solid in-store presence and a strong involvement in the day-to-day sales performance.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A RETAIL SALES PERFORMANCE & CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Retail Sales Performance
- A key contributor to the overall sales results. Monitor and analyze KPIs and develop improvement plans to drive performance
- Report and evaluate weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales analysis to monitor spas' performance.
- Partner with managers to coach to success of a new developing team to achieve a high sales performance
- Increase sales by consistently bringing new and fresh ideas to the table
- Lead initiatives to increase treatments bookings and build client loyalty by elevating the clienteling efforts and increasing visits frequency
- Drive external partnerships for client prospecting.
- Ensure all customer data is recorded and analyzed to report on sales, client growth, shopping patterns, engagement, ROI from events.
- Ensure consistency and excellence in the execution of client experience and client programs, including clienteling, services, events, and new initiatives; share ideas for improving client experience
- Perform basic database reporting and analysis to support store clienteling objectives
- Be knowledgeable about local clientele and communities and establish an ongoing rapport with the local community. Along with Spa Managers, act as a local brand ambassador, partnerships with local businesses and associations, as well as social events catering to high potential clients
- Ensure Brand Image and positioning are being upheld and standards are followed by leveraging any available tools and proactively providing feedback/training to team members
- Increase loyalty & retention of existing clients through innovative activations, partnerships, events, and key engagement touchpoints.
- Continuously identify & create innovative, unique events and experiences for clients
- Maintain productivity of all client actions and assess the impact of all activities to maximize future ROI
- Take ownership and lead store teams in strategically targeting clients for each event to support overall Client Relations objectives.
- Ensure flawless execution and strong, targeted client attendance
- Capitalize on festive moments across all stores; execute small in-store actions to maximum sales
- Host and entertain clients regularly to maintain and continue to build existing relationships with top client
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
- Knowledge of the retail business
- Experience in beauty , wellness or fashion retail essential
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with prior four-wall, multi-location retail experience preferred
- Ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings, adjusting the message to match the audience
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must be able to travel 50% -70% of the time
Candidates invited to interview will need to demonstrate their right to work in the USA
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Dr. Barbara Sturm is an Equal Opportunities Employer. The company is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, medical history, skin colour, marital status, genetic information or parental status. We base all our employment decisions on merit, job requirements and business needs.