Department: Executive Office
Reports to: Executive Partner to CEO
Direct Reports: N/A
- Every day the energy, creativity and passion of Manolo permeates through our business.
- We believe in the artist and the artisan; we are innovative while still protecting our heritage.
- We strive for timeless beauty and quality craftmanship.
- We celebrate curiosity and believe in working proactively and being solution focused.
- We believe in upholding family values; we treat everyone with honesty, respect and kindness while nurturing our teams to deliver excellence.
- We believe in making people smile.
To support the Senior Leadership Team and Executive Partner in all aspects of day-to-day business particularly with diary management and a wide range of administrative duties.
- Provide a high quality secretarial and organisational support service to the SLT including the CEO.
- Flagging urgent tasks and ensuring priority emails are replied to in a timely manner.
- Provide diary management support of SLT diaries, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary.
- Liaising with Facilities/IT teams to ensure meeting rooms are set up and that the required equipment is ready.
- Support the preparation of SLT related meetings, including preparing agendas, booking venues, pre-meeting briefings and notetaking where required.
- Attend and note take key meetings as and when required.
- Manage postal correspondence on behalf of CEO- sort incoming post to log, forward and prioritise.
- Maintain and manage filing systems and ensure records are kept up to date.
- Handling all payments and expenses for the CEO as well as subscriptions and memberships for the SLT.
- Support the Executive Partner with organising team and company events including Christmas/Summer Parties, quarterly presentations, Senior Management (SMT) & Senior Leadership (SLT) away days.
- Support with the preparation of presentations for SLT.
- Act as a key liaison point between the Senior Managers and other key parties, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communication pathways.
- Running errands when required, such as arranging and collecting lunches for CEO/SLT where necessary.
- Receive and attend to telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Maintain and update the internal Shared drive folder/Intranet and support the development of this project.
- Working with the Communications Team and arranging Thank you notes/gifts and flowers as and when required.
- Responsible for SLT travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Support with ad hoc personal tasks as required by the SLT.
- Develop excellent professional relationships with key suppliers/partners to ensure excellent service is delivered and best rates are secured.
- Cover for Executive Partner when necessary
- Support the Executive Partner with any tasks or projects as and when required.
- Arranging of couriers and taxis with Facilities team
** Ad hoc out of hours availability may be required particularly when SLT are on business travel and in different time zones.**
Any other tasks as requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience as a PA/Team Assistant.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Ability to build relationships and network easily, both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional and discreet.
- Strong and effective presentation skills and ability to converse with a diverse range of people at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment by being flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent organisation skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to remain calm and composed with excellent problem-solving skills and with a solution-based mindset.
- Ability to be pro-active, use initiative and work independently.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Previous experience within the luxury fashion/retail industry is preferred
- Experience working as a PA for C-suite level within an organisation
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion:
Manolo Blahnik is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to preserving a caring, diverse and inclusive culture with people who feel a real sense of belonging. We recruit and reward based on capability and performance. Our diverse and multicultural teams ignite our creativity and we celebrate the differences that we collectively bring. We are committed to equal employment and progression opportunities and the elimination of any form of discrimination. We all hold a responsibility to recognise and respect our diversity and to support this in our words and actions.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
- 4 pairs of Ambassador Shoes per year
- 50% Friends and Family Discount
- 25 days holiday with an additional day off for your birthday, plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working model (core hours 10-4pm and 10 ‘flexi’ days per annum)
- Pension Contribution
- X2 Executive Coaching Sessions per year
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policy
- Workplace Nursery Benefit – a salary sacrifice based childcare scheme
- ClassPass - a benefit-in-kind
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employment Engagement Calendar