Reporting to the Artistic Director, the Photographer and Photo Retoucher is responsible for the production and editing of models’ books, ensuring each model is accurately represented and enhanced.
- Executing a high standard photography to produce quality images ensuring the lighting/focus is appropriate for each model. Managing and following up planning, choosing and setting up shot locations (light angle, framing, staging, attitudes and style of the models, etc.)
- Daily indoor or studio shoot according to scheduled deadlines. Responsible for completion of work to daily and weekly deadlines
- Retouch and upload models’ photography images
- Naming and updating digital asset files in the agency digital cloud
- Upload assets to servers or sending to bookers according
- Able to follow creative direction from agency Art Director and Art Department, amending if and where necessary
- Contributing with initiatives and propositions to improve the art team work
- BA degree in Photography or equivalent work experience Two + years of experience as a Photographer as independent or inhouse , Retoucher in studio settings in the Fashion industry et across the Luxury universe
- Very good knowledge and use of photo-enhancing softwares: Adobe Creative Suite / Photoshop / Lightroom
- Technical photography skills and knowledge of studio photography and lighting practices, as well as photographic vocabulary and terms.
- Passionate about teamwork, liaising with the wider teams included locations across countries Organized, and methodical approach to retouching Able to show detail-oriented dialogue about the outcome of the image.
- Keen interest in luxury, fashion and trends
- Portfolio that demonstrates excellent level and ability in photography
- Excellent understanding of visual sense and aesthetics with a real passion for the world of fashion and a particular attention to detail
- Acute sensitivity and image culture, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and initiative, autonomy and curiosity
- Excellent interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team within a growing multicultural agency
- Fluent French and English, with Italian as additional language advantage