This candidate is responsible for telling the Tommy brand story to the Media in a compelling way. Our story has history but is also evolving and will require an astute APAC regionally experienced professional to finesse our positioning for each market.
At Tommy we recognize how important a talent and influencer strategy is to our Marketing efforts. This role will be instrumental in building a world call influencer platform which will bring excitement and consumer engagement to the brand.
Working in close collaboration across Global, Regional and Local Brand and Divisional Teams, the Director, Public Relations & Influencer and Brand Marketing & Communications team is a key player for making the Tommy Hilfiger brand stand out in the fashion industry across the region, bringing the brand image to the next level through all communications methods.
For this role, you'll be part mentor, part collaborator, part autonomous. With an entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach, you'll navigate work and feedback through a structured process, and remain open to others' ideas.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB: Talent and Influencer:
Communications & PR:
- Drive the talent engagement program, increase reach and engagement through exciting collaborations.
- Engage and manage contracts for tier 1&2 talent and find opportunities for collection collaborations.
- Manage regional Brand collaborations.
- Be knowledgeable about talent across the region and look for opportunities to engage with paid and non-paid collaboration.
- Be knowledgeable about interesting profiles across the music, film, art, sport and social media genres.
- Manage agencies and platforms that manage our Tommy family of influencers.
- Look for red carpet opportunities across the region.
- Work closely with the APAC market leads on their talent relationships and find synergies across the markets.
- Align with global marketing team and local teams and ensure efficient communications and get the right attention and support.
- Tell our story to the media in a compelling way.
- Meet with key press and excite them about the brand, the collections and collaborations.
- Develop and lead the implementation of a long-term regional Communications by working with an internal and external network of strategic masterminds.
- Work with the press to develop white label creative solutions that work across the region.
- Ensuring the right level of alignment with the corporate direction while accommodating for local cultural requirements and the state of brand evolution in each of the respective markets.
- You will serve as a leader to inspire and motivate the teams and be instrumental in strategizing, planning, developing and managing brand press and PR initiatives.
- Exploit and maximize exposure of global communications programs
- PR networking within the region.
- Manage markets to ensure they are following brand strategy, budget obligations, and communications guidelines.
Objective Setting and Data-Driven:
- Find efficiencies across the region with regional resonating messaging.
- Identify and drive operational efficiencies in the process to meet project and team requirements.
- Support the development and interpretation of communication objectives and storytelling across the region.
- Develop measurable performance KPIs for the APAC markets.
- Deliver proactive and relevant insights & action recommendations to the creative & production.
- Work to unlock the potential of each member in region and markets
- Ensure all teams to follow all company policies, procedures and standards to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Manage production relationships with outside vendors to ensure consistency with brand guidelines.