With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world's leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of "classic American cool" style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment. About THE ROLE
PVH Branch Merchandising is responsible for the store budgeting, space and capacity planning, store refits, openings and closings and drives conversations around densities and trade. In a constantly changing retail environment they look to drive the optimum assortment for each retail location, based upon: customer profile, sales targets and regional retail landscape.
Working closely with all key retail stakeholders (buying, retail operations, visual merchandising, supply chain and store teams) collaboration, strong communication and a passion for opportunity and success are the foundations for this team.
The Junior Branch Merchandiser plays a key role in supporting the Merchandising team to maximize commercial opportunities for Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin Klein brands.
Reporting into the Branch Merchandiser or Senior Branch Merchandiser they will be expected to drive sales and profit through effective store budgeting, actively reviewing sales densities and by partnering with our Retail team.Responsibilities include: Best In Class Merchandising:
With guidance from Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser:
- Propose and sign off store planning yearly budget targets, ensuring they are in line with overall company vision
- Space planning and capacity management, own initial density targets and review in-season to optimize space and maximize profit densities
- Ownership of option, grading and clustering of store portfolio
- Take full ownership of the Trading Calendar, ensuring we have correct history and future plans including promotions, sale, bank holiday and any other events
- Responsible for stock and option management for new store openings, refits and store closures including seasonal and NOS stock management, become the point of contact for retail teams into planning and merchandising functions
- Responsible for channel and country sales and profit forecasting, ensuring this links to Merchandising WSSI, identify any opportunities or risks and presenting back in line with monthly WSSI sign off whilst aligning with Finance
- Drive and support trading opportunities at a store and partner level, coordinating feedback from retail team and feedback to merch function in a controlled and efficient manner
- Own store portfolio documentation ensuring one consistent and up to date view of current store portfolio
- Partner with Supply Chain and DC to ensure future intake is planned and capacity targets are met
- Manage the store to store transfer process
- Undertake stores visits and work with key stores to support their performance and assess your department against your competition
High Performing Team:
- Partner with Retail leads to influence trading decisions and strategic actions, be key contact in channel trading meetings, manage retail teams store requests and feedback and co-ordinate feedback to merch and planning functions
- Regular communication with piers across the region to align on best practices
- Partner with Junior Merchandiser and Junior Planner to ensure cohesion across the functions
- Develop strong relationships across B&M, Operations, Supply, Retail and Amsterdam teams
- Build strong commercial relationships with any external partnerships
- Work closely with Profit Protection team to have positive impact on margin erosion
- Work closely with Retail Operation team to help drive Omni-channel best practice
- Work with the Amsterdam division/s to exploit their capability and ensure ways of working are established in line with the business model.
Systems & AI:
- Manage, train and guide the Assistant Branch Merchandisers to effectively deliver all best in class merchandising practices
- Ensures best practice is maintained
- Coach, develop and nurture future talent by always upholding the best in class merchandising values
- Full understanding all internal systems and processes
- Implement and exploit new systems and processes to continually improve merchandising processes
- Understanding and champion of any AI tools
- You'll be working at Junior Merchandiser level or have extensive experience at Assistant level and be ready for a step up.
- You'll have excellent planning and analytical skills.
- You'll Collaborate to win , displaying strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You'll Act with Purpose, being a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You'll be a strong team leader, with an ability to Inspire Trust and to manage, motivate and work effectively within a small team.
- You'll have in-depth knowledge of the current competitive market place.
- You will work well with change, being able to Adapt Fast and work with pace.
We currently have our offices in Brompton Road and Regent Street. However from the first half of 2023, we'll be moving to our brand new offices in White City. About WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates - both at home and at work.
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.