To manage a correct handling of goods in order to optimize the arrangement of goods storage in the most functional way for the selling. Ensuring compliance with company directions and guidelines set by the Headquarters.
- Define criteria for goods classification in the Stockroom (areas/zones/materials/categories).
- Optimize and rationalize the space available based on product rotation in cooperation with the Store Manager.
- Ensure a correct product acceptance both from a physical and accounting standpoint.
- Make sure the Stockroom is constantly in good order and stock levels are respected.
- Arrange for end-of-season returns and product transfers to other Outlets.
- Prepare and organize the annual and periodic stock take at the Outlet under the supervision of the Outlet Store Operation Manager.
- Keep contacts with carriers and the Logistics Division.
- Inform the team about the goals assigned to the Outlet and involve them in their achievement.
- Guarantee staff training with particular focus on IT, security and all Company procedures on stockroom activity and product handling.
- Organize the team ensuring their presence based on the Outlet requirements.
- Guarantee the security of products and all materials available in the Stockroom.
- Manage the flow of incoming/outgoing products from/to the repair lab.
- Monitor on a daily basis the correct alignment in the system of operational data on product handling (negative stock, products in transit to be loaded, management of missing products, etc.).
- Ensure the correct management of waste disposal (cardboard, protection nylon, plastic materials following the opening of cartons/packages etc.).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Experience of at least 1-3 years in similar positions in structured environments
Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, AS400, SAP
Accurate, flexible, good teamwork skills, goal-oriented
English a must, other languages a plus