Addetto/a Alle Vendite / Sales Assistant
- AMI PARIS
- Rome (IT) - Rinascente Tritone
- Closing date
- 16 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
AMI sales assistant is the brand's ambassador in-store. He is responsible for customer service in the store while complying with retail process.
- Welcoming clients in store in compliance with AMI’s spirit of service
- Advises customers, offers looks and additional products to give the client a AMI look.
- Development of customer loyalty and customer file. Sales assistant should as well develop their own personal file.
- Follow-up on clients, ensure CRM emails are sent after a visit
- Monitoring of personal KPI's as well as those of the store
- Direct reporting to the store manager and to the assistant store manager
- Respects the application of retail processes in the store
- Ensures customer service meets AMI in-store service standards to guarantee the best service
- Participate in stock management: deliveries, loans, defectives, transfers, cycle counting ...
- Ensures that the store is clean and well organized : product presentation, folding, cleanliness, storage, etc.
- Actively participates in the store's VM implementations and rotations.
- Cashing and management of cashier tools
- Experience in luxury sales and/or designer clothing and familiar with sales techniques.
- Curious and willing to dedicate yourself to a new project.
- Smiling, dynamic, involved, and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Mastering customer service skills and demonstrating ability to foster a customer-service spirit.
- Strong interest and a good understanding of fashion, a strong familiarity with the luxury market and its trends.
- A second language would be appreciated.
Start date : Beginning of February 2023 - Location : Rinascente Tritone
Born in Paris in 2011, inspired by Paris ever since — AMI offers stylish and comprehensive wardrobes for men and women, blurring the boundaries between casual and chic.
The name AMI, the French word for friend, plays with the initials of Alexandre Mattiussi, its founder and creative director. AMI captures a particular type of the French capital’s nonchalance, one that is young, cool and carefree. Standing for a relaxed, authentic and friendly approach to fashion, AMI was awarded the prestigious ANDAM prize in 2013.
AMI now has stores in Paris, Tokyo, London, New-York, mainland China and Hong Kong, as well as over 500 points of sale worldwide.
54 rue Etienne Marcel
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert