At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
A dual role, Store Associate and Visual Merchandising. In addition to Store Associate responsibilities, support in the execution of Burberry Visual Merchandising directives within assigned store in partnership with the retail and visual teams. Ensure that corporate visual standards are maintained with a commitment to putting the brand first, being customer focused and driving productivity. Being an ambassador for Visual Merchandising through training, advising retail colleagues day to day and collaborating with store leads on visual actions. RESPONSIBILITIES
- In partnership with the store team, execute the monthly corporate Visual Merchandising guidelines across the store, ensuring key investments are represented and key visual principles are recognised.
- Receive and follow guidance from Visual Merchandiser/Visual Merchandising Manager to plan and implement bi-monthly window displays, monthly window refreshes and in-store installations according to corporate standards and timelines.
- The Directives
- Develop thorough understanding of Visual Merchandising expectations and monthly Delivery directives
- In consultation with the visual partner, put forward and implement local interpretations of the directive to optimise store productivity
- Be familiar with all Burberry visual communications, guidelines, best-practice documents and brand initiatives. Communicate these to store team as required.
- Planning And Implementation
- Build close partnerships with the Regional VM team, Store Management, store FOH and BOH teams, and wider VMA community to make best visual decisions for local clients within the global vision.
- Be creative and put forward visual ideas / suggestions to the VM partner, elevating standards through creative styling.
- Confident, with exceptional communication skills and the ability to collaborate and problem-solve.
- Strong attention to detail and the passion to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to negotiate multiple/simultaneous requests and to prioritize activities.
- Knowledge of market for partner insight.
- Creative mindset and interest in styling.
- Basic understanding of Visual Merchandising, with experience gained preferably at a high-end luxury level
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: Netherlands || Not Applicable || Roermond || RETAIL OFFLINE || OUTLET || n/a ||