At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities. JOB PURPOSE
Supporting the Head of Retail, this role's key purpose is to plan and implement operational strategies in the region to ensure operations functions are in compliance with corporate brand standards and health and safety policy. This role will also support the execution of regional solutions and Corporate initiatives to drive Operations Excellence. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the region with all policies and procedures to streamline and safeguard the store, to ensure the efficient running of the store, both front and back of house
- Support the execution of regional solutions and Corporate initiatives to drive Operations Excellence.
- In partnership with Store Managers, ensure the store has substantial operational support to match customer traffic flows and operational demands to enhance customer experience and sales
- In Partnership with Store Managers, manage the Back of House (including Stockroom, Tailoring and Monogramming center) and all related policies and processes i.e. deliveries (potentially overnight), dispatches, inventory etc
- 6y minimum experience in Retail Operations Role
- Effective Communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, leadership, coaching and influencing skills
- Customer Centric and accountable
- Project Management Experience
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.