Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 900 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication, and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Operations Business Analyst Intern (F/M/D) 6 months internship starting in March 2023, based in Paris About the role
You will be part of the Operations Performance team, reporting to the Performance Analyst. Your role will be to work closely with the data team and the 6 business units from Operations to support, monitor and optimize Operations. You will be working with the three regions: EMEA, APAC and Americas. What you'll do
- You will have the chance to propose, develop, and implement projects.
- To optimize the Operations performance, you will work on KPI's and reportings.
- You will be in constant interaction with your business partners.
- You will provide deep analysis and business cases on several OPS topics.
- You will oversee the project / task with an end-to-end vision and have the ownership of your topics: identification of needs, scoping, identification of problematics, action plans and estimation of impact of your analysis.
Who you are
- You will be monitoring various KPIs (Customer satisfaction, leadtime, etc.) across Operations organization to drive Operations Performance.
- Your role will be to provide visibility and inform your stakeholders on KPIs variation to enable data driven decision making.
- You will be supporting the Performance Analyst in the weekly and monthly Performance governances (Presentations, deep dives, etc.)
What we offer
- Currently doing a Master's degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or related field.
- Strong analytical skills, eye for details , s tructured, fast learner, organized, motivated by startup mindset (transversal and wide range of topics, fast-paced environment).
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic, you enjoy working as a team-player in a multicultural setting.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- SQL knowledge and data visualization tools such as Tableau are a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English. French is a plus.
- Interest and knowledge about Fashion / Luxury / E-commerce / Sustainability.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package