Vestiaire Collective is the leading global online marketplace for desirable pre-loved fashion. Our mission is to transform the fashion industry for a more sustainable future by empowering our community to promote the circular fashion movement. Vestiaire was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris with offices in London, Berlin, New York, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Hong Kong and warehouses in Tourcoing (France), Crawley (UK), Hong Kong and New York.
We currently have a diverse global team of 900 employees representing more than 50 nationalities. Our values are community, activism, transparency, dedication and greatness. We are proud to be a BCorp. Operations Data Analyst Intern (F/M/D) 6 months internship starting ASAP, based in Paris About the role
You will be part of the Operations Performance team, reporting directly to the Data Analyst lead. You will be in constant interaction and work closely with Business Units to optimize internal processes and better understand, monitor and improve Operations' performance. What you'll do
As a first mission, you will support the Customer Service team by revamping their data infrastructure and tools, to improve their performance. Progressively, as you grow in the team, you will support all teams including Authentication, Quality Control, Transportation, Logistics, Curation and Projects. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
OPERATIONS PROJECTS & ANALYSIS:
- You will improve and develop tools (reports, dashboards) to ensure the right level of Performance monitoring and to provide relevant insights initially to Customer Service.
- You will provide deep analysis, data queries, sizings, business cases and design adequate action plans to support decision making.
- You will communicate your findings and recommendations to key internal stakeholders.
- You will contribute to spreading an end-to-end and performance-oriented vision of Operations by helping teams making data-driven decisions.
DATA ACCURACY & ENHANCEMENT:
Who you are
- You will improve our data accuracy and implement control points to guarantee the sustainability of our information system.
- You will ensure the proper definition and enrichment of KPIs.
- You will coordinate and follow-up with our BI team to develop and enhance our data and make it accessible to all our Operations' teams.
What we offer
- Currently doing a Master's degree in Engineering, Economics, Business (with a focus on data and analytics) or related fields.
- Strong SQL knowledge with experience in querying large, complex data sets. Python/R knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Structured, fast learner, organized, attention to detail, motivated by startup mindset (transversal and wide range of topics, changing environment).
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic, you enjoy working as a team-player in a multicultural setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English. French is a plus.
- Interest and knowledge about Fashion / Luxury / E-commerce / Sustainability.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunities employer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion and promote sustainability
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time
- The opportunity to do career defining work in a fast growing French-born scale up
- The possibility to work as part of a global diverse team with more than 50 nationalities
- 2 days to help Project - reinforcing your activist journey and volunteer for an association
- Significant investment in your learning and growth
- Competitive compensation and benefits package