Why Join Us
Inspired by our visionary founder, Zegna follows its own path down the road that Ermenegildo built over 110 years ago in the mountains in Piedmont, Northern Italy. His 232 road, crossing the 100 km2 Oasi Zegna natural territory surrounding the wool mill, has been turned into a graphic abstraction and signifier of the Zegna brand identity where history is expressed in the family name of the founder. Established as a fabric maker, Zegna is internationally recognized as a leading global luxury menswear brand and part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group. Managed by Gildo Zegna as Chairman and CEO, Zegna Group designs, creates and distributes luxury menswear and accessories under the Zegna brand and womenswear, menswear and accessories under the Thom Browne brand to over 500 stores, of which, as of December 31, 2021, 297 DOS (of which 245 Zegna and 52 Thom Browne), in 80 countries around the world, remaining committed to leveraging its rich heritage to build a better present and future Your Opportunity
As Internal Auditor you report to the Group Internal Audit Manager and are responsible for the timely execution of risk-based audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, applying risk and control concepts to a variety of scenarios, identifying any potential issues and ensuring potential concerns are addressed in timely and effective manner.
As Internal Auditor in a listed company at NYSE, you will also conduct and manage tests related to the compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act including test of design and test of effectiveness.
You are a self-motivated individual, with high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills, able to deal with multiple stakeholders to accomplish complex projects. How Will You Contribute
OPERATIONAL, FINANCIAL, AND COMPLIANCE AUDITS:
- Develop internal audit work program, using a risk-based methodology,
- Prepare and perform field works, obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting and operational documents
- Prepare, discuss and present audit issues on audit reports that reflect audit's results
- Evaluate management responses on audit's results and conduct follow up audits to monitor management's interventions
- Compiling and presenting findings in written and verbal forms to senior members of the auditing team.
- Recommending and advising on subsequent actions and processes to be undertaken by the business.
- Govern and execute social compliance audits of suppliers
Who You Are
- Participate to SOX management testing on controls, leading tests and / or assisting Senior Auditors on test activities
You are a professional with Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Law with 2 -4 years of experience as internal auditor in the industrial sector in a listed Company (luxury/fashion business is a plus)
- Good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements, risk and control concepts.
- Knowledge of SOX requirements
- Working knowledge of professional IIA performance standards (certified CIA is a plus)
- High attention to details and excellent analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP FI/CO
- Italian D.Lgs. 231/2001 requirements
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Willing to travel