Client Advisor - Prada Beverly Hills
- Prada Group
- Beverly Hills
- To define
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To represent the Company towards customers. To achieve the quantitative and qualitative objectives for both the Department and the Store.
- Manage sales and optimize each step of the sales process.
- Understand the customer’s needs, both expressed and hidden.
- Present and value the product range.
- Boost cross-selling and additional sales.
- Accompany the customer to the cash counter, prepares the packaging and, if necessary, manages the payment.
- Deal with complaints, eventually with the manager’ support.
- Get deep knowledge of all the products in the assigned Product category.
- Ensure the correct management (cleaning, care, replacement) of the products in the department.
- Know available products in stock.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Passion for human relations and sales
Problem solving, curiosity and interest in luxury/fashion, art and design
Experience of building a long-lasting relationship with clients
Being able to work in team as well as alone
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Passion and knowledge of the managed product category
English is a must other languages are a plus
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert