HUGO BOSS is one of the leading fashion and lifestyle companies in the premium segment with over 14,000 employees worldwide. As versatile as we are, we are united by a common goal: We love fashion, we change fashion!
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS UK Ltd | Supervisor | Birmingham (Bullring)What you can expect:
In your role as a Supervisor, you act as an inspirational role model in supervising the team members on the sales floor in the KPI achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service.
- Supervise, assist and motivate team members on the sales floor to achieve individual and location's performance targets and KPIs
- Support the management team in implementing action plans to achieve short and long-term targets
- Coaching, developing and training team members to continuously improve product and selling skills
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Passionate in leading, motivating and training team members through active supervision
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.